Friday, December 23, 2005

Blast from the past

I've changed the look of my blog :)



Few days ago a friend of mine threw a double trouble party - her 5th anniversary and her husband's birthday bash all meshed up together into one.
She themed the party - Hippie ishtyle...
This happened the night that I had landed back to Bombay from my famous Bangalore spiritual experience with Sri Sri Ravi Shanker from Art of Living Fame (the blog of that is also on this site)...
I had not planned my outfit or anything but a brainwave stuck and I decided to go as part of the "Hare Rama Hare Krishna" mission...
All in all a fun night...

Other than that - today has been quite a mad day.
Besides being the last working day before Christmas, I had the honour of being awarded the pleasure of working on yet another pitch. Thank God, we managed to push the deadline to second week of Jan - but work will still need to be done over the end of the year...argh...
I also organized one of the office guys to dress as Santa Claus - complete with his black rimmed glasses - LOL. Ho Ho Ho he ran around the office pretty much being molested by everyone around - LOL.
Other than that the gift exchange program went quite well - I got myself a really nice diary...
We ended the day with wine flowing through the office...yummieee :)

Me off to watch a film tonight...Bluffmaster - Abhishek Bachchan is just worth watching on big screen!!!

More later...