Tuesday, December 13, 2005

An orange, apple and banana

Thats what I've eaten while settling myself down to write todays blog.

And yeah just this morning I was told 'again' how much weight I'm putting on...Blame it on my work schedule, on the amount I've been painting the city red or just the fact that I've been craving chocolate like crazy lately. Not just any chocolate - only plain Cadburys Dairy Milk. No fruit n nut, no almond, no orange - nothing nada, plain chocolate.

Thursday night is the office end of year party and the theme for the night is 'Mafia' and I still haven't figured what to wear...Any ideas?

My brain seems to be moving in a million directions today. So much so that I can't concentrate enough on any single thought. Its a brain freeze of sorts...

I love brain freezes - especially when my teeth get all frozen too...I generally love things cold - and I love the cold weather too...I love the way all my pores stand on end when I'm cold. I love frappucinos. I love roasted almond icecream. I love gelato. I love crushed ice.

I'm hungry again!

I am.