Monday, December 05, 2005

Expect the Unexpected

Just when I thought, I was in for another ordinary evening - Bing Bang Boom - Life sprung me with another surprise...There I was all dressed up with a face on (as i promised I would be) going out to dinner with a friend that I hadn't seen in over 4 months!!!

I expected it to be a fairly entertaining evening but little did I realise I would end up having such a good time (Yeah another great nite to this fabulous weekend)... You see the dinner was not just the two of us but eight random people put together at this cozy little deli in the heart of town. The only other person I knew on the table was the other girl (who also I hadn't met since september in NYC)

Interesting people, even better conversation, a fabulous bottle of 'cab' from the land down undah and two men (one of em pretty cute) who enjoyed wine as much as I did...(well almost)...

*sigh*

Exect the Unexpected...