Sunday, December 04, 2005

Zippa - de - do - dah

It's one of those days that I've woken up with the sun shining, the birds singing, a song in my head and all of this on a sunday morning - sunday mornings aren't usually this happy - but today is different for some reason...I feel good to be alive...
I moisturised myself with a nice tamarind body cream from bath and body works (yum) and I could practically eat myself...Yum Yum...
One of the reasons I had such a good time was I decided to actually dress up, put on a full face and go out last nite...Yeah after a long long time I came out of my hiding hole and went out to face the world...and I did it in style...I pulled out a new red spagetti top (red - yum) and did the whole black smoky eyes look - yeah I really decided to go all out yesterday - Unfortunately I don't own a digital camera yet but thats not for long - it's coming next week...
I bumped into old old friends - people I went to school with, people I went to college with and even people I used to party reguarly with...I don't see 'em much anymore - coz I'm constantly in hiding...
But this morning, I've decided, I'm gonna paint the town red this winter...
I'm gonna get out there, do my hair, paint my nails, put on a face and drink a nice cabarnet sauvignon and just smile, laugh and p a r t y . . .
Is anyone listening?