Thursday, December 08, 2005

Silver spoon

I grew up with a silver spoon in my mouth.
It’s true.
I didn’t ask for it.
But the truth is I love it.

I love the finer things in life.
Caviar, Fondue, Escargots.
I love adding fresh ground pepper and a hint of Tabasco to my fondue.

I love flying.
I especially love getting up-graded.
I love being served champagne on a flight.
I love the bubbly tingling sensation on my palette matching the feeling in my head.

I love eating with chopsticks.
The joy of scooping up grains of rice with two wooden sticks.
I hate washable, re-usable chopsticks; the wood flavoring is where the character comes from.

I love freshly ground coffee in the mornings.
I love it being served in bed.
I love the ‘awakening’ it brings me every morning.
I love making love to my coffee.

I love parfum.
I love the way it makes me feel.
I love the way I follow someone else around a room when I like their parfum.
Eternity especially. (All you men are you listening?)

I love a bottle of good red wine.
I love it even more if it’s a cab.
I especially love Aussie, French and Chilean cab wines.
I love it when they are served in large goblets.
I love swishing them around in the goblet before swishing them around in my mouth.

I love diamonds.
Big, small, princess, marquise.
I love the way it shines in the light.

I am a diamond.

Cut to my perfection.

Coloured to my liking.

Seeking Clarity in my life

A million Carats in one.

I am a diamond born with a silver spoon