Friday, December 16, 2005

The first mistress

Anabelle - the first mistress.
Thats what I went dressed as for my mafia party.
I'll upload some pictures later.
T'was a total blast - partied real hard till the wee hours of the morning.
The decor looked fabulous - I had money and guns hanging from the ceiling.
The entire party was a nice mix of Italian and Indian mafia/underground which added to the entire flavour.
Besides that I had popular Indian mafia movie posters and other typical Indian mafia things such as supari and patta...
One of the major highlights was the face and tattoo painter that I had organized for the night.
People were walking around with HUGE stiches,scars, black eyes, blood etc painted across their faces and other parts of their body...
We even managed to get most of the clients to get into the mood with the face painting.
Loads of alcohol (I have a hangover), too much dancing (my toes still hurt), and serious lack of sleep (I had to wake up in two hours to catch a flight - am in Bangalore today for a meeting) but memories to last me a lifetime...
I need a cuppa coffee...