Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Tickle my toe


Ok, So I was at this quaint little restaurant last night with some colleagues from work and I saw a sight that left me blushing with joy...

On the table across me was a bunch of people...they looked in their late late 20's probably even early 30's...
On one side there was a guy and two girls and across them another guy and a girl.

At first glance it didn't look like anything at all. Just another random night, just another bunch of people having a drink, or two maybe even three...

At second and third glance I couldn't help but notice a bit of footsy going on under the table. Not just a bit of footsy there was some serious footsy under the table, Use your imagination...

The girl was starting to blush and to be honest I was too...

They actually managed to hide their 'lust' from the rest of the table. It was pretty evident that no one else on the table had any clue as to what was going on....

They held hands under the table...they quickly shuffled away when there was chance of being 'caught' but all in all they seemed to have a fabulous time...

It got me thinking...

Was it the thrill of not being caught?

Was it a 'back to school' kind of thrill - doing something secretively in the open and enjoying the thrill of not being noticed?

I dunno...

All i know is it tickled my toe...

I'm still smiling...

I am.