Saturday, December 17, 2005

Leather & pink feather boas

Lady Anabelle


I had a once in a lifetime experience in Bangalore yesterday (and was reminded of it every couple of seconds). But thats a story I will leave for another post. It deserves that much respect. I can assure you that atleast 2.5 million from over the world will be interested in reading that story...

I had the terror of flying an ATR back last night from Bangalore...It really makes me wonder why we still have to fly in those things... Thank God I'm short coz I could see the taller guys really having a hard time...I actually thought of my poor 6'3" and wondered how he would react in a situation like that... However what amused me and tickled my fancy was this tiny hand fan (kinda like a japanese hand fan) that was placed in every seat pocket...made me wonder whether they wanted us to start using our fans if the ATR fans stopped functioning...Yikes...I prayed!!! Nevertheless it was a safe flight and I'm back home safe n sound...

As promised I've uploaded a couple of random pics from my mafia nite...

Leave a comment and lemme know what you think...

Cheers

The gang