Sunday, April 30, 2006

Expect the Unexpected

And its 3 40 pm in sunny Goa and this is Noojes in her skin uhm not really skin but lime green shorts and a white top blogging to you all about the wondeful time I am having here...

Unfortunately this post will NOT have any pictures - you will have to wait for me to get back to Mumbai for that...

So what have I been upto...

Well my flight to Goa was delayed by an hour so we hung out in the aircraft and made a racket and added a helluva lot of entertainment for the rest of the guys on the flight...We were 20 of us on the flight together - what do you expect?

The bus ride to the hotel was a total riot

It took over an hour in the bus and the suspension was totally ******

I flew up in the air and landed on my cute butt more than once - ha ha

Upon arriving at the hotel I literally jumped into the pool and had my legendary 'Bloody Spicy Bloody Mary' - for those of you who don't know what this is - well its a really bloody spicy bloofy mary with loads of tabasco and pepper - each sip should be a sheer delight and should linger on your tongue for a while

The cold water and the spicy bloody mary and the hot sun - I'm lovin it

That night a couple of us went to Martins Corner for dinner - the spread included lobster, crabs, squid, goan sausage, fish, pork and uhm I can't remember what else...Damn did we eat...

Saturday morning I jumped right back into the pool followed by going to Park Hyatt and then catching up with friends from the ad community from all across the country

I met fellow bloggers Byker guy 'Simply Complicated', Harjee Kapur and Mathanki there...

My feet buried in the sand...

Smile, click

Too many bacardi breezers...

Falling off the hammock three times...

Smile, click

ARGH

I can't believe you are here...

Smile, click

Can you get me another breezer please - turkish melon please

It's time to get back to the hotel

Eat dinner and off to the beach

Lying on the cold sand, the cool ocean breeze hitting your face...

Lying

Lying staring at the stars

Laughing my guts out

Lying still

Off for a long walk on the beach

A longer walk

Yawn, its time for bed...

Today hasn't been too different either

I've managed to work up a slight tan by sitting in the pool all day

Its time for the awards funtion back at the Ad village

Oops I have to be dressed and ready to leave in 30 minutes...

More later BUT before I go, remember

IT'S BE NICE TO NOOJES MONTH

LEAVE ME A MESSAGE WILLYA

PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR AND CHEESE AND A CHERRY ON THE TOP :)