Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Yawn

So I'm sitting here at the computer

Its 8 25 am and I have to leave for work in 15 minutes at the maximum

And I'm still sipping my first cup of coffee of the day

And today I cannot be late

Yawn

But I'm still sleepy

Wierd, I was in bed before midnight

Mmmm Coffee

Did you know I always drink a chilled glass of water right after my cup of coffee in the morning

And I take that with my vitamins for the day

Creature of habit, remember

I'm wearing a shirt today

Which is wierd too

I never uhm really rarely wear shirts

I'm more of a top t-shirt kinda girl

But woke up this morning wanting to wear a shirt

And I know I'm going to regret the decision

You know the feeling when your buttons are popping but you keep pulling the shirt down

I hate that...And I can feel it happening already

Maybe I should change?