Friday, April 14, 2006

Snapshot

On thursday, I was back on the road on yet another work trip.
I was tired and wasn't really wanting to go.
But there was no option so I decided to pyske myself up and make sure that I have fun while I'm working












Here I am in the car prepping myelf up for a good trip










When I say, road trip I mean it. The Mumbai Pune expressway is a wonderful road trip.










I decided to take time out and spend some time with myself. I started watching the clouds and remembered my childhood while I saw angels, hamburgers, bows and arrows, rabbits, elephants and various other shapes all made out of the clouds in the sky.










This mountain range in the background has been one of my favourites since I was a child.
Its called the Dukes Nose...Can u see why?













I love lonesome trees...there's something so mystical about them
Je ne sais pas...










The simple quaint life that is such a dream






The sun setting was just stunning that day.

Maybe because I never get the time to watch the sunset when I am at work

But the only song I kept singing the whole trip was

"I see trees of green, red roses too

I see them bloom from me and you

But I think to myself what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue, clouds of white

bright blessed days, dark sacred nights

but i think to myself what a wonderful world"

Hope you guys enjoyed my trip...