Wednesday, April 26, 2006

30 days to 30

In exactly a month I will turn 30...

I hate birthdays

They depress me

Every year a couple of days before the actual day, I go into depression

I don't know why but I do

But this year I've decided to make an event out of it

Well the universe is conspiring to make it an event

I got my first birthday gift two days ago

An Ipod Video - woo hoo

To celebrate 30 days to my birthday I went and did something I've been meaning to do for a long long time

I went and got myself contact lenses

I've never tried them before and figured it about time

I freaked out poking my finger into my eye the first time but I'm sure I'll get used to it

The joy of not having glasses on and being able to see is wonderful

Then I did something else to celebrate

I bought myself a new pair of sunglasses

And yup before you say it, I bought it just in time for Goa...

So life is good and start thinking about the birthday gift you gotta send me...30 days from now...