Sunday, April 23, 2006

A tribute



Going to Goa always re-charges me

It brings me back to being one on one with nature

I love sitting on a deck chair on the beach with the hot sun beating down on me and my book.

I love the breeze blowing my way - bringing messages from far far away

I love finding sea shells buried in the sand

I love building sand castles

while building castles in my mind

I love the sun glistening on the ocean

The sky turning colours from pink to magenta to yellow to colours I cannot even describe during sunset

I love the spicy calamari cooked Goan style with a tinge of sand in my mouth

I love my famous 'Bloody Spicy Bloody Mary' with an extra dash of Tabasco and fresh pepper (the bartender never makes it spicy enough)

I love butter pepper garlic crabs actually swimming in butter pepper and garlic

I love the sun glistening on the swimming pool

I love the sun glistening on the sand

I love the beautiful people just sitting there without a care in the world

I love myself when I am there (even if I am looking phat)

I love my skin changing colours

I love my tan line and how I keep turning sides so as to roast my body evenly

I love the sound of music in the background

I love the feel of sand under my feet

I love the way I prance around when the sand is too hot to walk on

I love watching the boys play ball on the beach

I love sitting in the sunken pool and just basking

I love the cool water and the hot sun beating at the same time confusing my body

I love the sweet slumber at the end of the day at the beach

I love coming back re-charged by nature