Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Buttoned up or buttoned down

So I was totally miserable yesterday and cursed myself the whole day for being so utterly stupid

What went through my thick head that made me put on a shirt - especially after knowing what I was going to go through

So Lilykins, the buttons did pop. Infact a guy actually came up to me at one point and said "uhm noojes, just pull your shirt a bit willya"

Luckilly he whispered it into my ear and ran...Talk about embaressing eh?

Truth, did your dentist take longer than anticpipated?

CP, I am so ready for a slumber party, just fix a date, pick out a pair of Care Bear PJ's for me and I'll be there BUT only on the condition that Lilykins sings the whole night...LOL

Reb, that is one business I would go into a loss if I owned a wine store...I'm a total Cabernet Sauignon girl. I do enjoy an occasional zinfandel though...what about you?

The next couple of days I'm expecting to be a bit crazy again. The last few days have been alright. I actually have been sitting at work for a bit and playing computer games just to chill in the middle of the afternoon.

Hell I deserve it!

Ha ha

Anyways I better run to work,
its just another Manic Wednesday oh woh oh
I wish it were next friday
Cause thats Going Goa day oh woh oh
And it'll be get a tan day
Its just another manic wednesday...