Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Back from sunny Goa

I promised you pictures from Goa and since it is be nice to Noojes month, I had to live up to my promise...

I had a real hard time picking pictures to post on the blog but here are a few of my favorites

I know some of them are blurred but blame that on the alcohol and the person trying oh so hard to take a decent picture...

Want more details - leave me a comment ;)


Bevdi (thats what I call her - means 'alcoholic') and me on the bus to the resort...
The bus ride was terrible thanks to the non existant suspension...








The bus ride was worth it as you can see...









Ahhh dinner at Martins...I swear to you we ate all of it...btw thats still raw...








Ahhh cooked lobster - Isn't it gorgeous...I took pictures of the crab too - incase any of you want to see :)








Oh hammock me away...I fell off the damn thing thrice lol...








I love watching the sun set especially with a bacardi breezer turkish melon lol







Aww, Isn't this picture just divine? I love the colour composition as well...









Eat your heart out...


















I will NEVER EVER forget this night for the rest of my life...
One memory I am definitely taking to my grave...




And oh before I forget, this is post number 99...

What do you want me to post for number 100???