Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Happy 70th birthday Papa

Papa, Mama, Noojes and the new family member - The OSIM chair

Yes I have been in time out zone for various reasons

Some I'd rather not talk about

Others include, being in Goa for over a week on work

I'm not bullshi**ing you, I was honestly working my butt off in Goa

The good part if the even golden tan that I am absolutely in love with

My brother and his family were in town for a few days which was absolutely fabulous

And Mr Italy landed into town as well (for those of you who don't know who he is, well...)

I have finally reached the conclusion that I am amongst the luckiest women in the world

In a span of 12 hours I became the proud receiver of gifts

And not just any old gifts

A Cartier French Tank watch

And

A Louis Vuitton Handbag

*Sigh*

I am loved!

Labels: ,