Friday, March 23, 2007

I am so out of here...


Once every couple of weeks the time comes when I just need an "upper"
More than the usual 'Lets go to a nice place' kinda upper
Less than the 'I need to go into serious hiding' kinda downer?
Well you get the picture

Well, I've always been told that sometimes when you want something badly enough, the universe conspires to give it to you...

Now imagine the power of that if there is a whole group of people wanting that

*MAGIC HAPPENS*

The whole bunch of people mysteriously manage to get a wholly expense paid weekend in Sunny Goa

Probably explains why I am updating my blog at 3:53 am when I should be on my way to the airport...insane hour...I agree but hey its a free ticket and I aint complaining...

So, if you wanna find me - just ask for the "Bloody Spicy Bloody Mary" gal - I'll be hiding behind my shades on the beach somewhere

Tee Hee

Labels: , ,