Sunday, March 18, 2007

I could have danced all week and still have begged for more...

Fun fun fun

This last week has been fun-filled all the way
Or wait let me rephrase that - Drama filled is more like it

My car got smashed



I took the poor girl to the police station and gave her a piece of my mind there

I don't think she's gonna be driving any time soon
The ultimate part of the bang up was the part when after smashing into my car the first time, when she tried to move the car out of the way she actually managed to scratch it a second time

Oh such fun...I went ballistic on her
Other than that my new office is finally ready and has been completely feng shui'd right down to the colour of the walls and the 5 rod wind chimes and rose quartz balls etc
The office is a bright green and yellow and reminds me of a kindergarten class room...I absolutely love it...There are these two huge windows that add so much sunshine to the office just making it a absolutely happy place to be in...


The one thing I am thrilled about is the new blue hookah we have bought for the office. The blue glass hookah looks stunning against the yellow walls and the bright sunshine adding a je ne sais pas to the ambience...
This week has also been a week of unbelievable partying
I've been out every night this week
Each night with a different bunch of people
Last night I met up with a friend that I had not seen in three years. And it was such fun to meet up with him again. His hair has grown longer and curlier since the last time I saw him... He has also become a Bollywood producer since the last time I met him - probably explains the new look...
I actually decided to dress up and smile alot last night and I felt great doing it...I think being at the J W Marriott has something to do with that
Today is finally sunday and I am having a hard time keeping myself out of bed...I want my bed
and lots of chocolate for me to eat, lots of coal makin lots of 'eat, warm face, warm hands, warm feet....oh you know the rest...
Sing it with me...

Labels: , , , , ,