Wednesday, May 17, 2006

72 hours


I live by a '72 hour' rule in life
Thou Shalt not sulk or feel sorry for thyself for more than 72 hours
I have been religiously following this rule for many many years now
It works fairly well...It keeps my sulking in control while allowing me to mourn any loss I deem fit mourning over
So, I'm done with yesterday...
Today was a new fresh day
When I woke up the sun was shining in my face and Phil Collins was singing for me...
I went to work late and took on additional responsibilities with a smile on my face...
I saw more pictures from my Goa trip which made me smile...
I met friends after work and they made me smile more...


I said nothing to my friends about what was bothering me

I think I forgot about it

I love my 72 hour rule

I love living life by the 72 hour rule