Monday, May 08, 2006

Enough about me...

Looks like we made it
I had big plans for post no 101 but due to a techincal snag, I am unable to complete that wish
Maybe post no 151 or 201
Or maybe it will just be a no reason surprise
I personally HATE surprises
I like to know whats going on, where, with who, with whom, why
Maybe I am curious
Maybe thats why I love blogging
People's lives an open book to read
A solace of sorts to know that I'm not the only person suffering in this big bad world alone
Knowing that there are other wolves out there waiting not only to bite me
A place where other peoples childrens add joy to my face whether through a weed from the backyard or even a song in someones heart
This blog is my secret garden - well not that secret honestly
I still go back to my diary for that time and time again
But this post was not supposed to be about me
But what the hell
Last night I had a conversation about forgiveness with a friend
And I realised how difficult forgiveness is if you truly are forgiving someone
It's easier said than done
And why does forgive and forget have to go hand in hand
Damn, life is hard

Seriously I never intended this post to be about me

What I wanted was to say I used to write alot of poetry before I started blogging
Most of which was sad
Things have changed since I started blogging

Thank you











Alone
Alone in a desert

Cold and dry
Alone on a mountain
Wavering high
Alone on a plateau
Nothing around
Alone in a forest
The jungle sounds
Alone in my heart
The memory streams
Alone in my veins
The blood screams
Alone in my ears
The voices refrain
Alone in my soul
The vision remains...

~Noojes