Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Playing around

MG was playing this game over at her blog and I thought it was pretty cute...

This is how it works:
Comment on this entry and ask and I will give you a letter.
Write ten words beginning with that letter in your journal, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along.

I got the letter N so here goes...

N
There are n number of things about me that you will never ever know
(I'm not sure that counts as a word but what the hell, its my rules from now on...)

NAMESAKE
There are 2 other people in my office with my name (This really pisses me off especially coz its not a really common name)

NOSTALGIC
I remember everything and save everything - from old letters to silly memorabilia...Damn, I still maintain a diary

NOON
The time of day I would love to wake up at every day *yawn*

NAUSEATING
Body Odour and Bad Breath top my list

NEGLIGE
I love satin neglige - every single night without fail

NOSE
The one part of my face I would change

NASHVILLE
My home away from home

NEGATIVITY
I try to be as optimistic as possible

NAILS
How could I forget my obssession with my nails on my hands and feet

So there, now all you have to do is ask for a letter and let me know when you've played so I can hop on over...