Thursday, May 11, 2006

Still playing around

I AM: a good daughter and a greater friend. Probably more a friend than a daughter to my mother too...

I SAID: *cough cough* (all day today)

I WANT: to be happy and healthy all my life

I WISH: I could turn back time to a few years ago

I HATE: chipped nails

I MISS: hanging out with my nephews and neices - all 5 of them

I FEAR: closed spaces

I HEAR: music in my head all the time - currently it is "You're just too good to be true"

I WONDER: if I'm destined for love?

I REGRET: nothing in my life - I'd do everything the same over

I AM NOT: always as happy as people think I am

I DANCE: only when I'm happy

I SING: "I will survive" with all my heart and soul every single time and mean it every single time

I CRY: rarely - If I am crying something MUST be wrong

I AM NOT ALWAYS: perfectly made up or dressed - losing patience

I MADE: my career on my own terms

I WRITE: poetry only when I'm sad or confused

I CONFUSE: others when I don't know how to convince them

I NEED: to start going to the gym

I SHOULD: Spend more time with myself everyday

I START: my day by reading and listening to music every single morning

I FINISH: a bottle of cabernet easilly